The V Dilemma

Yes I am 30 plus and I have never had sex. Don't know why everyone finds that so hard to believe. Like I am supposed to be lying about something that serious or true. Also, why do i have to lie or say the truth. It is what it is. A fact. It's neither the truth nor a lie.. Guess somethings' are just better left unsaid. This is why I never tell anyone anymore that I am a V cos then they ask u stupid questions. I am a virgin not naive or stupid. Also, some things just require u having a brain and making use of it. I am not stupid. I know that in this decade and century, it's very hard being a virgin and keeping a long lasting relationship. Most of the so called church and mosque brothers do not even believe you when they know because they do not practice what they preach nor what the holy books tell us.

I chose to remain one cos I did not want to have deal with mood swings or weight swings that pills bring and unwanted pregnancies. If I was going to go through all this.. I would with the one I am absolutely sure cares for and loves God first, which will make it easier for him to love me the way I deserve to be loved. It's not debatable. It's just that no man can ever love you the way you deserve to be unless he loves God, understands and realizes his role as a husband /protector and keeper of you.

You see… I know it's hard holding on to what the holy books say and you realize reality is different. Everyone is doing it...why not you?. That's the devil giving u the easy way out. Guys tell you they love you then walk away when they realize you won't give it up.. Some even walk away without any explanation...but u know what is even worse? when you do give it up and they walk away almost or immediately after and you feel cheated or robbed cos you thought he loved you or at least was really into you. Only to find out you were just another statistic. So why not wait till you are very sure.

I know it's hard baby. You do not understand why they want only the hoes. Trust me..God just sent them along for you. Almighty God knows he has to weed d grains from the shafts else how do you know when the right one comes along..and along he will... You worry that maybe you should compromise or even join the worldy ones and their ways.  Don’t! We were not all made for mediocrity..greatness can never be achieved in a day. It takes work,committment and faith. That's all u need. One day, very soon. When you least expect it.He will come. The one who ticks all your boxes, does not make you look OR feel like you want too much or that you are asking for too much when really all you want is someone who matches your committment level..and does all you need without you having to ask.

In the meantime, work on your self, get your money, enrich your soul with all the positive you can get, see the world if you can afford to and keep your head up.. Queens never slouch.After all, your King needs you,not the other way around.


PS: This post is not about anyone nor a trueife story.. Its just to inspire people who may be in this shoes right now. Neither is it to judge anyone about their life choices. We are all equal in the eyes of God. So do whatever floats your boat or gets u off... Life is too short anyways. Please do not forget to like or comment if you loved this post. Thanks..
See u soon!

Comments

Bow said…
This was the convo I had with a friend and a Big bro last weekend, the Big bro said he would bet his life that we can't find a V girl in lagos. And am like bros "happen na" dem plenty well well.. even tho most girls n boys do lose morals and culture, a lot of them still have the fear of God and good parents. Then I burst his head by telling him that I dated a 25yr V girl once and she was still V until she got married n that we're still close friends till date. Its not easy keeping the seal becos Temptation dey everywhere from peer group, TV shows, movies,social media and Relationship. To all the V out there stay strong..tho sex is a strong connection btw to love birds, let it go only when you truly want to and not just becos you want to keep a relationship.✌
Ajikelagosbabe said…
yeah. You're right. It just seems impossible nowadays because of the internet. But i recently met like two lovely ladies who are and even i was shocked. I'm sure everyone has reasons for waiting or not also.